For Presidents Day weekend we went down to Utah to visit all of my sisters. As of Christmas I am the only one left in Idaho finishing school. Three of them live in SLC and Toria is about to move to Dubai- about a million years away from Rexburg. Its ok though because I can always come visit you all when I get home sick. Thanks for letting us stay with you Anne. I do miss you guys a lot, don't forget about me up here ok?

Don't mind all the Carl's Jr. cups. We all just had some delicious hamburgers for dinner. We really don't drink that much pop all the time. And that is our friend Jessica standing by Liz- She came to visit too.
My niece Claire loves playing with just her diaper on. I caught this little video of her enjoying her new found freedom from her clothes. Just call her Tarzan.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. Claire is such a ham. What a cute video.
How cute!
come again SOON! we loved having you!
Post a Comment