Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fun with the Zimmers

There are three Zimmer boys in Rexburg, Daniel and his two brothers Jason and Jody. We have a lot of fun together. With Jody living in our basement and Jason and Aimee about a mile down the road, we try to get together as much as we can. We play with the kids (Ila, Isaac and Aiden), play the Wii, celebrate holidays and birthdays together, go on trips together (mostly just home to Oregon), play games and eat TONS of delicious food. We miss Jeff and Aimie alot, and we wish you could be here with us- you too Nana and Poopa. Here are some fun pictures and movies we have taken these past few weeks. I love being a part of the Zimmer family!


Jody and I at Lake of the Woods in Oregon


This is Aiden and his Mom having fun on Easter Sunday


Isaac and I trying our "glasses" on for size


Daniel and Isaac taking a Sunday nap


Cooking Jody's birthday dinner


All the boys playing Mario Party on the Wii. There is a mini game called "Chomp Wash" where you have to wash off spray paint on a cannon ball by shaking the controller up and down as fast as you can. I crack up every time I watch this because this is what it's like all the time around these boys. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun family to be a part of! I have really enjoyed getting to know "the Zimmer boys" better these past years. They are a great family. This family here in Utah sure misses you! We just got done with Cassidy's piano recital, and Liz and Annie came up to help me with the treats. Don't we have such great sisters? Love and miss you, can't wait to see you next week!!!

Toria said...

Cat! Happy birthday!!! What a fun family- wish we lived close enough to make your birthday dinner and dirt dessert with Marshmallow ice cream and cereal with in sippy straw bowls (I don't think I covered it all- but you get the idea!)
Happy birthday. Miss you!

Annie said...

Those Zimmer men...glad they are part of the fam. We can't wait to see you next weekend - Harrison is practicing new tricks to show Aunt Cat and Uncle Dan! Hope your b-day was super!

elizabeth said...

Funny, funny. Love your blog header, BTW. :)

Anonymous said...

I have watched the last video about 5 times now and it still makes me laugh. Dan's intensity is priceless.