Once again my dear sister Emily has designed something wonderful for this holiday season. She donated her time and energy to create a gorgeous set of Christmas Cards to benefit Stephanie and Christain Nielson who need our help. Click
here to see them. First pick the card you like, second, tell Emily about it and how many you want, third, you pay for the shipping and printing, and $5 will be donated to the
Nie Recovery Fund. It's really that easy. And if you already have your cards stamped and mailed (my props to you) then get some for next year, or for those last minute cards you might need for the holidays. Once again, Emily isn't making a cent from these, so start ordering! They really are lovely Em. These are my faves.

1 comment:
Hi Guys! Jenn (Morgan) Shideler here. I hope you don't mind...I found your blog through Jody (and don't ask how I found his, I have no idea!) If you want, you can see my blog at jennshideler.blogspot.com.
P.S. You guys are so cute together! (I never saw you as a couple, I was gone and marrid by that time).
Post a Comment