You know what I love about my family?
I love that they all came to see me at Thanksgiving. I love that we spent two whole days cooking a fabulous meal for thirty when we only had eight, gotta love leftovers. I love that the boys were willing to stay home with the babies while we sisters went to see Twilight. I love that we continued our white elephant traditions, and had a special family toast with sparkling cider. I love that they helped me put up Christmas decorations inside and out. I love that I was able to get to know my dear niece and nephew a little better. I love you guys, thank you so much for coming.
4 comments:
Wow HD, that is some serious hair! Uncle Heath looks pretty cozy with his cute niece and nephew! (I bet this post is going to make your mom sad that they weren't there with their awesome family!)
We had a wonderful time - H has not stopped saying CAT......DAN since we got home. Love you guys!
Catherine you cut your hair! It's SO cute! Can I see it in person??? :o)
It was great to be together on Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment