Tuesday, June 2, 2009

National Champs Part 3

Here are more fun pictures from my trip to California in March. These are of the time we spent at Disneyland and California Adventure. The pictures with the Disney characters are for my nieces and nephews to see. So Asher, Ivy, Claire, H, Ila, Isaac- check it out!









Members of my team insisted on bringing the trophy into the park and taking pictures with it everywhere we went. I don't have any of them except for the one with Mickey. We took pictures with it in Mickey's house, on his mantel, on his kitchen table, in the teacups with the the safety strap on, you name it we took the picture. It was really fun.

2 comments:

Toria said...

whoa! (that was Asher's comment to the photo with Mater and Lightening)
Congrats again on graduating and kicking some trash at the competition.

BECKY said...

Hooray for all your posts!!! I love what you've done with your yard, I loved hearing about carrying the trophy everywhere, LOVED the Easter pics. :)