Questions:
How many of you are sick of all the trash you have to look at when you are renting a movie?
How many of you are tired of wasting time looking for something good amongst all that trash?
If you answered yes to one or both of these questions, I am here to help. . .
Nine times out of ten Dan and I leave the movie store without a movie or with a movie that we really aren't excited about. Sound familiar to anyone? Arrrgghh.
We LOVE watching old classic movies together. So, I am boldly going to try and recommend some GREAT movies to you. If you are not an old movie fan then pay no attention to these posts- but you are missing out. Please understand these recommendations are strickly my opinion, and in no way do I expect anyone to agree with my taste. However, if by giving you bloggers and non-bloggers out there something to start with I will have done my job.
So much to choose from. . .
Comedy, Romance, Action and Adventure, Mystery, Musicals, Documentary, Drama
Its all coming at you- every friday a new post with a new movie. I know what most of you are thinking.
"Cat can't even keep up this blog monthly so how is she going to do it weekly?"
It's a goal to keep this up, so some helpful reminders and or notes of encouragement won't hurt.
Starting September 4th, and every friday following, a new movie to add to your repertoire will be posted. Hope someone out there is excited. . . I sure am.

4 comments:
Awesome idea! I'll be watching!
What a great idea! We am looking forward to your "reviews." We have been renting from the Red Box because we're poor, but there aren't always a lot of choices. You are providing a great service to the couples of America!
I am really excited! I have been wanting to watch some old movies these days!
Too bad you won't be able to hit up DJs. That's where it's at. I LOVE WATCHING OLD MOVIES. ESPECIALLY WITH YOU REEG.
Post a Comment