Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Go get some frozen yogurt . . .

I know I haven't been the best blogger- but here are some pics from the last month. We went to Ashland for the 4th, and enjoyed spending time with family. We did some awesome stuff- rafting on the Rouge, the Ashland 4th of July celebration, the Shakespeare festival, home improvment projects, swimming in the pool with movies outside, and lots of good eats. Thanks Clasons and Zimmers for having us.




For all those Ashland slash Medford folks who haven't been to this little gem of a spot- Get up and GO! Be prepared for some divine frozen yogurt, ENDLESS mix ins and toppings, and get this. . . it's self serve! You can go as big or as small as you want. One word, DELICIOUSNESS.
Lets just say that Dan went a little crazy the first few times we went, but we got the hang of it by the third or forth time we went. YES, we did go that many times. Happy yogurting.

edit: I forgot to mention the location of this place. . . 140 Lithia Way in Ashland. Right between Pioneer and First streets. There is a huge parking lot across the street with a 4 hour limit so you are good to go for seconds and thirds, trust me.

3 comments:

Lizzy Jones said...

The YOGURT HUT is absolutely divine! I went 3 times!

Jessica said...

Wow, I've never heard of the yogurt hut. Is it Ashland or Medford? Looks like some fun summer times!

BECKY said...

Hmmmm... I would really like a roadtrip now! That yogurt must be divine! I love the rafting pic... you guys are so cute.

So camping at Bear Lake. We stayed at a place right out of Garden City called Sunrise Campground. It was fabulous. An overlook to the lake (my first picture on that post, I think) is like less than 1/8 a mile away, so the lake is close. It's like seven minutes into town (Garden City) from the campground, but I loved being JUST a little bit away from everything, but at the same time close enough to have everything! Let me know if you have any other questions--I so hope you do go!