It was the end of Summer and Daniel was starting school. We decided to go to the beach. Down to Crystal Cove National Park. It was AMAZING. We spent all of our time by the water. We didn't have an umbrella so Dan built me a towel tent, so funny I know, but it worked for me.
We also went to the USA vs El Salvador world cup qualifier in Sandy UT. It was awesome. The fans were hilarious and we won 2:1! Great vacation, wished it could have been longer.
4 comments:
LOVE the towel tent. Looks like an awesome trip.
Yay for vacation pictures! I LOVE The towel tent, so cute and I love your skirt and I'm so happy you finally got to go on a trip together. Here's to planning more of those!
Once upon a time we were thinking about going to that game . . . guess we should have
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so glad you got to vacation!
Post a Comment