Wednesday, October 21, 2009

For You Mom and Dad

Hi Mom, Hi Dad. You wanted to see some of the improvements we have made around the house right? Here are some pictures of the new furniture, the new vanity for the downstairs bathroom, and my spray painted door handles. Now, who is going to come visit me???







7 comments:

Cindi~Chad said...

Cat your house is soo cute. I love the home improvements. Keep up the good work.

Emily said...

Ummm... looks awesome!

Lizzy Jones said...

wow.

Susan said...

WOW! You two are very talented! I would love to come visit you!

BECKY said...

I'm not your mom or your dad, but oh that looks cozy!

Gerber Family said...

Great job Cat! It looks amazing! Where did you get your coffee table, and end tables??

Zimmer Mom and Pop said...

It all looks so nice...you guys have been working like crazy! We'll see you in December.