Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In Case You Missed It

On Sunday, this premiered on Masterpiece Classic . . .


Jane Austen's
EMMA

If you missed it, click here for the first of three episodes. Make sure to tune in to PBS this Sunday for episode two. Those of you who saw it, what do you think? I need to know. So far? LOVING IT.

Cherrio.

4 comments:

JONES FAMILY said...

Brilliant. Yes, my dear, it was very agreeable.

Mickie and Matt said...

OH I DID miss it. THANK YOU for posting this, I will be glued to my computer now tomorrow... after I go see Liz :)

elizabeth said...

There's so much I love about it (namely the yumminess that plays Mr. Knightley - yowsa!) but I find myself missing Gwenyth Paltrow a little even though I like this actress as well. She's just very different but I think her interpretation of Emma's conceit is much more true to the book. Gwenyth Paltrow was too likeable from the beginning.

My main complaint is that they only showed the first part!!

Heidi and Robert said...

I loved it! The DVR is already set for this coming Sunday.