Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Bunch of Stuff

I realize that I am one of the worst bloggers in existance considering the time continuums between my postings. I do apolagize to those who check my blog hoping to see something new. So- to make up for lost time, here a bunch of stuff since Thanksgiving that I have been meaning to post. Sorry!

First- Dan gave me a sewing machine for Christmas! She's lovely ain't she? Sorry Dan, still haven't had the time to sew anything yet.



Second- I bought some new plants for my house. I love having plants everywhere!



Third- My best friend Michelle and her boyfriend Steve came to visit us in Rexburg. We ate at Gandolfo's, played the piano, drank bubble ice and chocolate milk, played duck hunt, danced to the music, and ate ice cream at Joe's. A great weekend.



Fourth- Emily, Tim and Claire came to see us the next weekend. We hit record cold temperatures that weekend so we couldn't do much outside. Instead we watched the first season of Heroes- "Save the cheerleader, save the world." We did other stuff too, like visit the BYU-I campus, and the boys went skiing at Targhee.



Fifth- The Rexburg Temple open house was wonderful- We are so lucky to have a temple here.



Sixth- I bought some new red shoes. Aren't they cute? Every girl needs a darling pair of little red shoes- right Emily?



More stuff to come later. . .

4 comments:

Emily said...

I am glad you are back in the blogging world! I've missed you.

First off, thanks for the fun weekend up there, even though it was sooooo cold. (Side note: We will be here for Presidents Day weekend, so you are welcome to stay if you want.)

Second, I love those shoes! You are right every girl needs a pair of red shoes!

Michelle @ Twig said...

Oh halelujia! I’ve been checking everyday and I almost didn’t even check today but I am SO glad I did! Way to go Catty a new post…and by all means don’t feel guilty about not posting a lot…it takes a lot of time and really it makes your sporadic posts that much more exciting! So first a) I didn’t know that dan gave you a sewing machine for Christmas??? Way to go Dan! And p.s. I haven’t even taken mine out of the box that I got 2 Christmas’s ago ;o) b) Love that I have one of those lovely plants…mine is just wonderful! c) That was such a good weekend, I wish we could have stayed a whole week. You guys are seriously the best people to chill with. and d) Cute Cute and Cute! Every girl does need a pair of red shoes and I’m so glad that you after seeing mine and saying you needed some, that you really went out and got some!

Annie said...

Yeah Cat! I was excited to see your post - I love being able to see pics of you and your life. As soon as the weather gets a bit warmer, Heavy D and his parents (us) will be making the trip to see you. Please come to SLC soon! Love you...oh yeah...DARLING shoes!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I am so glasd you FINALLY posted again! We will need to get together and do crafts now that you have a sewing machine! I love mine! Also I never came and got a plant. . . still need to do that. How are you?! How are things?!