Daniel picked out and arranged these flowers all by himself (with the help of one of my friends in the floral department at school) and surprised my with them at school yesterday. Thank you Dan, they are beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a sweet husband! I love to get flowers. Excited to see you all this weekend!
Beautiful Cat! I knew I liked that Zimmer guy....
way to go dan the man. i bet that just made you smile!
Are those star-gazer lilies?! I know I spelled it wrong, but they are my FAVORITE! Nice work Dan!
Those are pretty flowers! We miss you guys and rexburg! I can't believe you are finally posting stuff, keep it up i love seeing your awesome pics!
Cat! I didn't know you had a blog, sweet deal! I'll have to add you on mine so I can keep up with your latest happenings. My birthday was pretty sweet, but I usually like to make it a big deal :) It was great to hear from you, I hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment