Saturday, September 13, 2008

Patience Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

This post is to all of you who get really annoyed at people who never update their blog, don't worry I am working on it. My life has been craziness this past month and a half, but I promise the posts are coming. In the mean time. . . .check out this picture of my hollyhock:

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I can't wait to hear your update! Miss you girlie!

Annie said...

beautiful flower! I too have a rough time keeping up - you have an excuse I think. How are you feeling? Ready to rassle with big H?

Toria said...

beautiful flower! How are things going back there? How are you feeling? Any luck finding a new set of wheels. I'm excited to hear some updates. Miss you.

BECKY said...

Ha! Loved this post. Can't wait to hear back from you!