A couple months ago I turned 25 and graduated college all in the same weekend. It really was one of the best weekends of my life. All my siblings came (except John and T, we really missed you), my parents and my aunt and uncle. I felt so lucky to have them here, I felt supported and loved by everyone who came. Here are some pictures from the event.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
still so proud of you!
Congratulations, Catherine, on a job well done. Thanks so much for sharing the photos -- they're lovely.
WOW the Clason Clan looks good! Good job, great pics, and classes are DONE! Congrats, and Dan looks pretty good too.
LOVE the pic in the greenhouse. :) CONGRATS!
Congrats Cat! That is such a great feeling!
Congratulations. That is so awesome. I love the pic with the Temple in the back.
Good for you! We are so proud of you! We love ya!
Those are GREAT pictures, what a memorable weekend!
Post a Comment