Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night with Cary Grant


Who better to start off my friday night posts than the timeless Cary Grant.

Joined by the lovely Grace Kelly, Cary Grant stars in To Catch A Thief. A romantic thriller that takes you to the vineyards of southern France. It's full of beautiful scenery, glamourous outings, and exciting mystery. This is one of my absolute favorites.


3 comments:

Lizzy Jones said...

Heath and I watched that a few weekends ago! Divine.

Jessica said...

What a great idea Cat! I've seen lots of Cary Grants, but not this one. I think we'll have to try it out! I'm excited to see your other suggestions!

abichristi said...

I love this movie! We should get together for a classic movie night! Are you still in ID? Have you seen "Monkey Business" w/ Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, and Marylin Monroe? It's a comedy and I def. recommend it. I adore old movies and look forward to your posts--it's such a good idea!