An American romantic comedy, The Philadelphia Story was filmed in 1940 and winner of two academy awards including Best Actor and Best Original Screenplay.
Starring James Stewart (winner of the Best Actor Oscar), Cary Grant and Katharine Hepburn; three of the absolute greatest, if you ask me. The best thing about this movie is the hilarious love triangle. Really, truly, FUNNY.
The Plot: After getting a divorce from C. K. Dexter Haven (Grant), Tracy Lord (Hepburn) a privileged spoiled beauty, prepares to marry again... however, just before her wedding, Haven and a reporter (Stewart), show up at her doorstep. From there, Tracy is forced to choose among her past love, her present love, and her new love.
I just love Jimmy in this movie, what a hunk!
I hope everyone has a great weekend. . . We are heading to a classic car show, a nephew's birthday party and lots of bbq-ing. Happy Friday!

_28.jpg)

1 comment:
Hi!!! I love old classics and I love that you watch them. I am glad I found this...hope you don't mind. Life is busy and fast but i have great memories of us. Hope things are great and I look forward to reading more about what life is bringing you.
Post a Comment