On our last day in southern Utah we went to a really neat place called Red Cliffs, just outside of St. George. It was a short walk to an amazing spot with swimming holes, natural rock slides and narrow pools to hike through. The cliffs were amazing. We had a blast climbing them and finding all the unique places to stand and look down. Beautiful.
That's us climbing to the jumping rock, and that's Heath in midair! Kinda scary but worth it.
This is a great pic of Heath on one of the cliffs
Slidin'!
The perfect spot
This is Daniel jumping off one of the best rocks, the falls in the middle was an awesome waterslide. I rode that a few times . . .
We will definitely be returning to this little gem next time we are there.











3 comments:
Wow, never heard of it... it does look like a gem! I love the "perfect spot" picture... it totally is!!!
That looks great I go to st george all the time, I will have to check it out. Looks like you guys had a great trip
so so cool, i didn't know you did this. right up your alley. can we go there sometime?!
Post a Comment